Bahan Mudah Lulus Untuk UPSR

Close Learning in the Cloud! Cloud Computing for Teachers & Schools

UPSR தமிழ் மொழி

PSS SJK(T) KERUH

சங்ககால வரலாறும் தமிழ் பிராமிக் கல்வெட்டுகளும்

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NHM Writer - Tamil typing simplified

Click the image to read further
NHM Writer
For those who had used E-Kalappai and Professional version of 'Azhagi', this tutorial will offer nothing new. But for those who love to write in Tamil on the net, chat applications and even in MS Office applications like MS Word, PowerPoint etc.. etc.. whatevere application that can take up texts, this tutorial will be very useful. Infact one such instance, when I discovered 'Azhagi', change my course in blogging. I started writing a lot in Tamil, which happens to be my mother tongue, favourite language and above all my best medium of expression. I am a small town brought up for whom English is just another language, not something I breath, dream and talk in. So whenever I translated my thoughts in English whatever I felt, I always found that something is missing. Thats why 'Azhagi' means a lot to me. With this NHM, my horizons on internet just expands to chat applications and other message boards. If I forget English in an year, that won't be a surprise for me.
Using NHM Convertor:-
NHM Convertor
NHM Convertor
Why we need NHM COnvertor? Infact NHM Convertor is an optional tool, which you can use to convert the "garbled fonts" to readable Unicode format. Before Windows XP that supported the Unicode format, the applications needed specific language fonts to be installed in the recipient system. Else the recipient cannot be able to read the output. So may websites started using 'Dynamic fonts" concept e.g kumudam.com / vikatan.com, which is out of our scope now. Such contents can be read in the browser but can't be copied and pasted to other applications, similarly the contents of Tamil docments in MS Word cannot be copied and pasted in blogsites. Thats were the NHM Unicode convertor comes into the picture.
Just copy the non-Unicode contents into the text box of NHM Unicode convertor, press Convert, you are done with. See the video below for example.
[googlevideo:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6902707308831363861]
Conversion by using NHM Converter
Welcome changes. இணையத்தில் ஆங்கிலத்துக்கு அடுத்து அதிகம் வலைமனைகள் இருப்பது தமிழில் என்று ஒரு புள்ளிவிவரம் கூறுகிறது. தமிழில் எழுதப்படும் ‘ப்ளாகுகளை' படிக்கும்போது, தமிழ் இனி மெல்ல சாகும்' என்ற கவிஞரின் வருத்தத்தில் பெருமளவு பயம் மாத்திரமே, நனவு இல்லை என்ற எண்ணம் தோன்றுகிறது. இணையத்தில் தமிழை பீடுநடையிடவிட்டு வருங்கால சந்ததிக்கும் தமிழை காத்து பரிசளிப்போம்.

Post Comment

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...