Bahan Mudah Lulus Untuk UPSR

Close Learning in the Cloud! Cloud Computing for Teachers & Schools

UPSR தமிழ் மொழி

PSS SJK(T) KERUH

சங்ககால வரலாறும் தமிழ் பிராமிக் கல்வெட்டுகளும்

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Say Thank You Everyday



“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.” - Meister Eckhart


“Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” – Dalai Lama

Post Comment

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...